Before I go into this week’s training recap, I wanted share a few links from around the web that I found fun, useful or fascinating.
- From Quartz, Google’s most-searched “how-to” questions capture all the magic and struggle of being human
- Canada built a 15,000- mile trail
- I’m the blister queen, unfortunately. So these tips on how to avoid blisters from one of my favorite bloggers, Cup of Jo, was very useful
- 8 things you can do to fall back asleep when you wake up in the middle of the night
- We received a Vitamix as a wedding present(!!!) and I used it to make this apple bread and topped it with vanilla frosting and served it as a dessert on Rosh Hashanah
- This McSweeney’s list of “Historically Accurate Team Building Activities” slayed me
Now on to the week 12 recap. I can’t believe there is just one month left until the NYC marathon. OMG.