Sunday is my birthday! It’s also the third anniversary of Cuckoolemon.com.
This was my very first post and it’s a topic that’s still very near and dear to me.
To celebrate Cuckoo’s third birthday, I wanted to share some of my favorite posts from the last three years. In no particular order, here we go:
- How to fail with out feeling like a failure
- 7 things I always have to remind myself about running
- Mission Ride a Bike: Nicole goes to adult biking school
- Mission: Rappel down a bunch of waterfalls
- How to fit in a workout when you’re traveling for work
- A practical guide: How to start running
- 13 ways to keep your fitness mojo while you’re traveling
- 10 Central Park Running Facts
Before I go, I want to thank you so much for reading this blog. I’ve loved reading every single comment and every single email. I have so much fun putting this together and it means the world to me to get to share it with someone other than my mom. 🙂 No offense, mom. Also Happy Mother’s Day!
Lots of love,