I’ve never made New Year’s Resolutions before. This year I really want to set intentions out loud (to increase accountability) and commit myself to them. Here is what I came up with:
- Heal my ankle 100% before running
- Continue strength work so I stop spraining my ankle once a year
- Run another half marathon
- Run the NYC Marathon (ahhh!)
- Become a comfortable bike rider
- Workout in the mornings on the regular
- Find a workout regimen that works long term (since I’m not a gym member I’ve been paying per class and I’m starting to miss the built-in access a gym offers but I’m still uninspired in the gym options available)
- Embrace calm
That last one might be the hardest. I want to figure out a way to meet the above goals in a non-type A+ crazy person way. So maybe I should add yoga to the list?
What are your New Year’s rezzies? How did you ring in the New Year?
Happy 2015, everyone!