- Running makes me feel like an athlete but it doesn’t make me look like one.
- In related news, weights are the only thing that noticeably change my body.
- I do not like indoor cycling. I specifically begrudge SoulCycle for making their spin rooms sweltering. That said, cults have been using sweat lodges for years, so I support their use of data-driven solutions and outside-industry research.
- Eating bread makes me feel sluggish but also happy.
- Reading fitness blogs like these motivates me to keep going.
And for those playing at home, this is me riding a cruiser this weekend. My new favorite (only favorite) kind of bike.